We understand the specific features of public sector pensions, so can provide you with information around the provision you already have, as well as giving you advice of how you could supplement this.
We can help you understand how the changes to public sector pensions may affect you, so that you feel confident that your retirement planning is in good order.
- Will your workplace pension scheme provide you with an adequate income when you retire?
- Have you considered other tax efficient ways of increasing your income when you come to retire?
- Do you have other pension schemes - i.e private pensions, FSAVCs or AVCs? If you do, do you know how these are performing?
- Would you like to retire early? How will this affect your pension?
- Should you take a tax-free lump sum?
- Are you looking to have an increasing, fixed or variable income when you retire?
- Do you want advice on the annual and/or lifetime allowance?
DGS have offices in London, Hertfordshire and the Midlands. We have a dedicated team of independent financial advisers (IFA) and chartered financial planners who can ensure you are receiving the right financial advice and the highest standard of service.
We also hold 'Chartered Financial Planner' status. To find out more about what that means for you, click here.
For more information, including a free initial 'no obligation' consultation, please contact us