- House price growth slows
- Nearly 750,000 buyers benefit from Stamp Duty holiday
- Regional variations in values of fa.....
- Widening disparity between commercial property sectors
- Despite drop in investment "there is genuine optimism in the Scotti.....
- Momentum in residential market expected to slow
- Buy-to-let limited companies on the rise
- Price gap between freehol.....
- Sustainable buildings - property developers tune in
- Retail footfall drops 43.4% in 2020
- 2020 a record year for UK .....
- Positive start for property market in 2021
- House price growth hits five-year high
- What were homebuyers’ top prio.....
- Record uptake for industrial & logistics sector in 2020
- Retail sector woes continue
- Scottish commercial proper.....
- Housing market activity remains strong
- Home sales pipeline increases
- Mortgage payment holidays extended
- Overseas investors return to the market
- Flexible office businesses take a hit
- Amazon on the lookout for new UK hub.....
- Property transactions slow, but warehouse demand rises
- Interest in large Supermarket sites surges
- The changing fac.....