- Mortgage turmoil shakes housing market
- Stamp Duty changes
- Scottish tenants protected by rent freeze
- Rising yields and flight to quality
- New lease of life for Battersea Power Station
- Overseas investors drive investm.....
- Strong monthly transactions but slowing activity ahead
- Help to Buy ends
- Greening homes “a monumental but essenti.....
- Grade A offices dominate
- Slower quarter for commercial property
- Challenges ahead for data centres
- Caution key in Q2 RICS survey
- Scotland sky-high in Q2
- New skyscraper for London
- Commercial property cu.....
- Slowing market as demand dips again
- Crash unlikely despite pressures
- Landlords rue new EPC rules
- Cooling demand slows sales
- Help to Build applications open
- Homebuyers wait longer as conveyancing delays impact
- Strong first half for commercial property
- Shopping centre investment up in H1 2022
- Quality logistics space still i.....
- UK housing market – busy but slowing
- More FTBs eligible for Right to Buy
- British cities staging comeback <.....
- Quality is key for London office space
- Warehouses resilient despite challenges
- Robust recovery for hotel investmen.....
- Three key Queen’s Speech commitments
- Housing market still resilient in face of inflation worries
- House prices he.....
- Return to the office
- Strong demand but caution endures
- Logistics quarterly round-up
- Commercial propert.....
- Supply shortages fail to blunt sales
- Soaring rents as Scotland catches up
- Housing hotspots create fierce competiti.....
- Industrial space in high demand in Q1
- Optimism returns to Aberdeen office market
- Prime office space still hotly so.....
- Prime space snapped up by legal firms
- Impact of Ukraine crisis on commercial property
- Yields back at pre-pandemic .....
- Sales up as demand stays strong
- Soaring rents are here to stay
- Bedrooms lost as homeowners adapted to pandemic
- Promising signs in the UK housing market
- Demand climbs higher across the board
- Housebuilders think build costs wil.....
- Upbeat mood for regional office activity
- Rosy picture for investment expectations
- Industrials and retail warehousi.....
- Strong end to record-breaking year – but uncertainty ahead
- Government reacts to cladding crisis
- FTBs soar to 20-.....
- Upbeat tone in new year forecasts
- Less office space as flexible working dominates
- ESG key for hotels
- Strong performance from retail parks
- Repurposed department stores promise more vibrant high streets
- Industrial and.....
- Slowing activity but demand remains high
- Race for space? That’s so 2020
- Unrelenting demand and uncertainty for t.....
- Spending pledges for housing in Autumn Budget
- First-time buyers at the fore
- High costs stop homes from going green.....
- Business rates boost for hospitality and leisure
- ESG at the forefront post-COP26
- EPC B rating still elusive despit.....
- Supply still lagging demand
- Rents surge nationwide
- Transport links key for house hunters
..... Read More