What is it?
Employee financial education can give your workforce a greater understanding of money and investments, and allow them to make more informed decisions – both now and in the future! This demonstrates that you are a responsible and caring employer.
Why offer financial advice and education to your employees?
- Employees appreciate how their benefits package helps to meet their financial needs
- Employees appreciate the value of their benefits package and understand that it is a part of their overall remuneration
- More productive employees – FCA data shows that those who are more financially educated are more likely to feel in control of their lives, including their working lives. Financial concerns can be a big worry for employees, resulting in stress, absenteeism, performance and staff retention issues
- There is an ever increasing concern about people not saving enough for their retirement. A workplace financial wellness programme can ensure that you are demonstrating to your employees that you listen and care about them, and also their family’s future
- A very cost effective addition to your employee benefits package
So… don’t miss the trick!
DGS can manage and run your workplace financial advice and education programme.
We can run topical seminars throughout the year and also arrange financial one-to-ones with your employees and our expert independent financial advisers.
All you need to do is provide us with a room and we will do the rest. Our corporate support team will liaise directly with your employees to arrange appointments.
We even provide you with marketing material to promote the initiative.
DGS have offices in London, Hertfordshire and the Midlands. We have a dedicated team of Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) and Chartered Financial Planners who can ensure you are receiving the right financial advice and the highest standard of service.
We hold ‘Chartered Financial Planning status’ – the highest level within our industry. To find out what this means for you and your employees – click here.
For a free consultation to discuss your Workplace Financial Advice and Education requirements together with any other financial needsContact Us today
"DGS have been incredibly supportive with regards to our businesses auto enrolmentrequirements and have been involved during the planning and execution stage. They provide a knowledgeable and personable service and work well with our HR team. I urge anyone with auto-enrolment challenges to meet with DGS to ensure compliance and understanding."
Nina Marshall, Head of Human Resources, The Orchid Group, HertfordshireSee what more of our clients say