Alex Thomas DipPFS
As an independent financial adviser I work with individual and business clients to build bespoke financial plans to help them achieve financial freedom and independence.
I pride myself on providing exceptional service in a professional yet jargon free way by really understanding what is important to my clients and what their ideal lifestyle looks like.
I specialise in retirement planning but also build plans to incorporate Life Assurance and Protection needs, Investment Planning, Estate Planning and Long-Term Care advice, as well as working with employers to support company requirements.
I have worked in Financial Services in various advisory and leadership roles since 1998. In that time I am proud to have completed the Certificate in Financial Planning and Diploma in Financial Planning along with a specialist pension qualification which allows me to provide advice on all pension schemes including defined benefit and occupational schemes. In addition to this, I am qualified to provide Long-Term Care advice which enables me to support clients who are residing in a care home/nursing home or will be in the future.
My history in client facing roles has helped me in building trust with my clients, by really understanding their range of needs whether that be focussed on retirement or making their hard-earned money work for them, and ultimately I love helping clients make their dreams become a reality.
On a personal note, I have 3 children under the age of 13 and when time permits, I love nothing better than attending sports events with friends and family and having the occasional game of golf and football. I am also a member of the village business group and community groups.
- FPC1 – Financial Services and their Regulation
- FPC2 – Protection, Savings, and Investment Products
- FPC3 – Identifying and Satisfying Client Needs
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate
- G10 – Taxation and Trusts
- G20 – Personal Investment Planning
- H15 – Supervision and Sales Management
- AF7- Pension Transfers
- AFPC -Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
- CF8 – Long Term Care Planning
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (QCF)
- CII – Chartered Insurance Institute