Andy Wray APFS
I am a Chartered Financial Planner predominantly providing advice to individuals . I pride myself on delivering a personal and professional service at all times and my key focus is to build long term client/adviser relationships.
I joined the financial services industry in 1997 with Barclays Bank progressing through the ranks to become a Branch Manager at the age of 22. In 2008, I became a Financial Planning Manager at Barclays and enjoyed 3 highly successful years offering financial advice to personal and business clients. Following the closure of the Barclays financial advice business in 2011, I joined DGS.
Since joining, I have obtained Chartered Status and I’m proud to say that I passed all 17 exams at the first attempt, many of them with high grades. I am considered to be a ‘Pension Specialist’ by my Professional Insitute and regularly advise on all types of Pension including Defined Benefit and Occupational Schemes. I also commonly provide advice on Investments, Inheritance Tax and Personal Protection.
- DipIP – Diploma in investment planning
- DipPFS – Diploma in Financial Planning
- CeFA 1,2,3,4 – Certificate for Financial Advisers
- CF8 – Long term care
- CeMap – Mortgage advice
- R02 – Investment Principle and Risk
- R03 – Personal Taxation
- R04 – Pensions and Retirement Planning
- R08 – Pensions update
- AF1 – Personal Tax and Trust Planning
- AF3 – Advanced Diploma in Pension Planning
- AF4 – Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process
- LP2 – Financial Services Products and Solutions