Darren Jones DipPFS
My career in the financial services industry in 1989 when I joined Prudential as a Financial Consultant. I joined HSBC as a Financial Adviser from 2000 and then moved on to Bradford & Bingley in 2002.
I joined DGS as an Independent Financial Adviser in 2004.
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate
- CF6 – Mortgage advice
- R01 – Financial services regulation and ethics
- R04 – Pensions and retirement planning
- R05 – Financial protection
- R06 – Financial planning practice
- R08 – Pension Update