Ewan Odie DipPFS
I am a diploma qualified Independent Financial Adviser who specialises in providing holistic reviews and planning service to individuals and corporate market. I provide guidance and advice in the complexities of financial planning and my work ethos revolves around providing a personal bespoke service to my clients and their business’s.
I set up a Practice with my business partner and joined Zurich, later known as Openwork, in 2001. After several successful years we joined a new Network called Caerus Wealth Ltd in 2011 until joining DGS IFA Ltd in March 2014.
- R04 Pensions and Retirement Planning
- IFS Level 4 Diploma In Financial Services
- CII Financial Planning Certificate
- CII Protection, Savings & Investments Planning Certificate
- CII Identifying and Satisfying Clients Needs Planning Certificate
- CII Mortgage Advice Qualification