Ginette Kennedy APFS
I am a Chartered Financial Planner and I work with individuals and corporate clients, particularly owner managers.
I have a special interest in looking at solutions for: wealth preservation, inheritance tax planning, inter-generational trusts and tax advantaged investments. I also work closely with clients looking to build capital towards their retirement.
I started my career in industry working for a number of global brands holding various senior positions. Most recently I was the UK General Manager for a Swiss manufacturing company.
Having taken responsibility for corporate finance during my career, I had also developed a passion for personal finance and investments. Having harboured the desire to work in financial services for a number of years I felt that in 2007 the time was right for me to embark upon a change of career.
I accepted a training post with an adviser firm in the City and qualified as an IFA in December 2007. In 2012 I gained Chartered Financial Planner status. During this time I have continued to develop both my knowledge and my passion for good financial advice.
- AF1 – Personal tax and trust planning
- AF3 – Pension planning
- AF4 – Investment planning
- AF5 – Financial planning process
- R08 – Pensions Update
- J02 – Trusts
- J04 – Pension funding options
- J05 – Pension income options
- J06 – Investment principles, markets and environment
- R03 – Personal taxation
- CF1 – UK financial services, regulation and ethics
- CF2 – Investment and risk
- CF3 – Financial protection
- CF4 – Retirement planning
- CF5 – Integrated financial planning
- FA1 – Life office administration