Giovanni Sartori BSc(Hons) APFS
After university I began my financial services career with General Accident Life, as an IFA Consultant. Over the last 32 years I have worked for several large financial institutions including Aviva, Aegon, and Prudential
During this time, I partnered with financial advisers to assist them and their clients in a wide range of areas including Pensions, Retirement Planning, Investments, Estate Planning, and Trust Planning. I decided to use the knowledge and experience I have gained over my career working with financial advisers, fund managers, and industry & technical experts to become an Adviser, and I joined DGS as a Chartered Financial Planner in April 2022.
I am looking forward to building long term relationships with clients, helping & supporting them to achieve their goals whether it’s retiring early, leaving a legacy, helping their family, improving their work/life balance, and providing a first class, helpful, reliable, and professional service.
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process
- AF4 – Investment planning
- G10 – Taxation and Trusts
- G60 – Pension Planning
- K10 – Retirement options
- J06 – Investment principles, Markets and Environment
- J11 – Wrap and Platforms Services
- R01 – Financial Services, Regulation & ethics
- R03 – Personal Taxation
- SV1 – Savings and Investments
- CF9 – Pensions Simplification
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate