Greg Clarke DipPFS
I am an Independent Financial Adviser specialising in providing advice to individuals regarding their private and occupational pension schemes. I pride myself on delivering a personal and professional service at all times.
I joined the financial services industry in 1999 as Sales Support with AXA. I progressed through the ranks to become a Broker Consultant in 2001 and performed that role until I left to join DGS in 2006.
- BSc – Degree in Economics (Nottingham Trent University)
- G60 – Pensions
- G10 – Taxation and trusts
- K10 – Retirement options
- SV1 – Savings and Investments
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate
- MAQ – Mortgage advice qualification