Hannah Gillies DipPFS
Working in the healthcare industry for three years helped to develop my interpersonal and problem solving skills; I in turn recognised my passion for providing an excellent service and building client relationships. Given my long-standing interest in Finance, it therefore felt like a logical move to take on a support role in the Financial Services industry.
After working as a Client Support Administrator for another local Independent Financial Advisory firm, I joined DGS Chartered Financial Planners as a Paraplanner in May 2018. My competence and confidence has grown considerably over the time I have worked at both companies and I am now responsible for providing extensive technical, communicative and administrative support to one of our Chartered Financial Planners, Paul Savuto, in the St Albans office.
Alongside Paraplanning, I am starting to provide Financial Protection advice to individuals. I am currently studying towards my Chartered Status, having achieved the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning in 2018, with the long term-goal of becoming a Chartered Financial Planner.
Advanced Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications:
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process
- AF8 – Retirement Income Planning
Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning:
- R01 – Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- R02 – Investment Principles and Risk
- R03 – Personal Taxation
- R04 – Pensions and Retirement Planning
- R05 – Financial Protection
- R06 – Financial Planning Practice
Further Chartered Insurance Institute Exams:
- LP2 – Financial Services Products and Solutions
- J10 – Discretionary Investment Management