Ian Staley MBA DipPFS
I am an Independent Financial Adviser predominantly providing advice to wealthy individuals as well as corporate clients. I pride myself on making the daunting prospect of seeking financial advice and reviewing existing arrangements into a more rewarding and useful exercise.
I joined the financial services industry in 1990 as a District Agent with Prudential. During a highly successful career, I made my way through the grades and was finally promoted to Sales Manager. I left Prudential in 2003 to join Royal Sun Alliance in a mangerial role. A year later, I joined Bradford and Bingley as an Area Manager before leaving in 2005 to join DGS.
- SV1 – Savings and investments
- MAQ – Mortgage advice
- R01 – Financial services, regulation and ethics
- R05 – Financial Protection
- R08 – Pensions Update
- MBA – Masters in Business (University of Leicester)
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate