Jeff Bradley FPFS
I joined the financial services industry in 1987 as a Financial Adviser with Bradford & Bingley. Between 1993 and 1995 I took a side step within the organisation to become a Bank Manager however decided to take up my previous role as a Financial Adviser again because I enjoyed providing financial solutions to customers as opposed to the more administrative role of Bank Manager.
In 2003 I joined DGS which has enabled me to provide my clients with an independent and holistic approach to financial planning.
In 2011 I gained Chartered Financial Planner status. This qualification has helped me to deliver holistic advice to individual clients ensuring that all areas of financial planning work in synergy to achieve client objectives.
- AF1 – Personal tax and trust planning
- AF3 – Pension planning
- AF4 – Investment planning
- AF5 – Financial planning process
- J01 – Personal tax
- J02 – Trusts
- J04 – Pension funding options
- J05 – Pension income options
- J06 – Investment principles, markets and environment
- CF2 – Investment and risk
- CF8 – Long Term Care Insurance
- CeMAP – Mortgage advice
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate
- R08 – Pensions Update
- ER1 – Equity Release
- LP2 – Financial Services Products and Solutions