I started my financial services career at Canada Life, working in several different customer service-based teams during my time there, which built up my knowledge and experience in both the industry and in customer service in general. After nine years I moved to the more varied environment of an independent financial adviser’s office. I soon found that the role of Paraplanner suited my skillset the best, being able to support advisers by undertaking research, technical and administrative tasks, and day to day client and provider contact. This leaves them free to focus on what they do best – providing financial advice and guidance to our clients.
Having gained nearly 20 years’ Paraplanning experience, I joined DGS in January 2020 and provide Paraplanner support for Paul Matthews.
- Financial Planning Certificate Parts 1, 2 & 3
- G10 Taxation & Trusts
- G20 Personal Investment Planning
- G60 Pensions
- J06 Investment Principles, Market and Environment
- J04 Pension Funding Options
- J05 Pension Income Options
- CF9 Pensions Simplification