Paola Selway MBA
I started with DGS in 2012 providing support to one of the Chartered Financial Planners. From 2013, I moved over to work on the Employee Benefits Team and now manage all existing client relationships. I have a passion for customer service and making sure that processes run smoothly and I really enjoy keeping our clients happy and informed.
My job title is a Client Relationship Manager. I act as the main point of contact for corporate clients and their employees who have questions regarding their existing benefits programs. It is my responsibility to make sure that there are efficient administration and claiming process is in place to allow your employees to access their benefits in a timely manner.
After I finished my Bachelors degree in Colombia in 2008, I decided to move to the UK to improve my English and continue my studies. Whilst I was doing my MBA I undertook a variety of support and customer service based roles.
In 2012, I joined DGS where I started my role as trainee paraplanner and in 2013 I was given the opportunity to progress my career within the Employee Benefits Department. I am fluent in Spanish and English
- MBA: Master in Business Administration, specialising in International Business,Thesis Title (Graded 73 Distinction)
- CII Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice (Cert MA)
- R01 (Financial services, regulations and ethics)
- CF6 (Mortgage advice)
- R05 – Financial Protection
- BA: International Relations and Political Studies
- Diploma: Managerial in Foreign Trade (Diploma)