Paul Savuto APFS
I have been in the Financial Services Industry for over 28 years working for many companies such as National Mutual, Watson Wyatt, Scottish Life and Old Mutual before joining DGS in January 2013.
As a Chartered Financial Planner since 2011, I work with all my client to ensure they are making sensible decisions about money, giving them the confidence and peace of mind to focus on things that really matter so they can live the life they want to live. After all, money matters, but life matters more.
Everyone wants to maintain their current and future desired lifestyle. I help clients identify, achieve and maintain their desired lifestyle without running out of money – or dying with too much.
I understand that your personal circumstances and objectives can change so I strongly recommend reviewing your overall situation on a regular basis. I believe in the benefit of long-term relationships with my clients and making sure that your plan(s) is/are updated as your life and financial position changes.
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process
- G10 – Taxation and Trusts
- G30 – Business Financial Planning
- G60 – Pension Planning
- R01 – Financial services regulation and ethics
- R02 – Investment principles and risk
- R06 – Financial Planning Practice
- R08 – Pensions update
- J05 – Pension income options
- CF2 – Investment and risk
- CF9 – Pensions Simplification
- FPC – Financial Planning Certificate