Simon Emerson BSc (Hons), APFS, Cert SMP
As an Independent Financial Adviser I provide holistic financial advice to a wide range of individuals and families. My key focus is to build long term relationships with people – be that with clients, other professionals, and other Financial Planners by delivering a personal yet professional service which is first-class and simple to understand.
I specialise in retirement planning so can aid clients in the run up to retirement and those actively considering retiring. I also build clients financial plans to incorporate Investment planning, Protection needs, and Estate Planning.
Following my graduation from the University of East Anglia with BSc Mathematics (Hons) in June 2016, I joined DGS in October 2016 in a Sales Support position. I have gained professional qualifications throughout my time at DGS and achieved the Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning in 2020.
- RO1 – Financial Services, Regulation & ethics
- RO2 – Investment Principles and Risk
- RO3 – Personal Taxation
- RO4 – Pensions & Retirement Planning
- RO5 – Financial Protection
- RO6 – Financial Planning Practice
- RO7 – Advanced Mortgage Advice
- AF4 – Advanced Investment Planning
- AF5 – Financial Planning Process
- AF7 – Pensions Transfers
- AF8 – Retirement Income Planning
- CF6 – Mortgage Advice
- LP2 – Financial services products and solutions
BSc Mathematics (Hons)